- KELLY | ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 6



At first I wasn't really loving this design, but right after I finished making it and put it on display in my Able Sisters I saw Ruby wearing it around my town. I feel better knowing that Ruby approves.

HIGH FASHION ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 6 - GIVENCHY RESORT 2013

                                                                                                     [givenchy photo - elle magazine] 

This is a pro design pattern for City Folk because it includes a sleeve design, but you could use just the front/back pattern to make a design for Wild World or even Population Growing. 
For City Folk I used palette 4/16. 
For Wild World I would recommend palette 3/16.
For Population Growing I would recommend palette 3/16.

love,
  -  k e l l y

1 comments:

  1. I love all your designs I never thought I'd find anything like this for AC! I hope you make some for New Leaf soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

« »

-THE 3 OF US All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger