- KELLY | ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 4



Here's my 4th high fashion Animal Crossing pattern! This one is more of a comfortable casual look, but it's still very chic. I hope I see some of my villagers wearing it soon!

HIGH FASHION ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 4 - THAKOON ADDITION SPRING 2013

                                                                                                                            [thakoon photo - style.com] 

This is a pro design pattern for City Folk because it includes a sleeve design, but you could use just the front/back pattern to make a design for Wild World or even Population Growing. 
For City Folk I used palette 6/16. 
For Wild World I would recommend palette ?/16.
For Population Growing I would recommend palette ?/16.

love,
  -  k e l l y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

-THE 3 OF US All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger