- KELLY | ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 5



Here's number 5 in my high fashion Animal Crossing pattern series! Although there are accessories in Animal Crossing, there are no necklaces, so I figured I'd make a pattern that looks like your character is wearing a big statement necklace! I'm really happy with the way this turned out! 

HIGH FASHION ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 5 - STATEMENT NECKLACE

                                                                                                                            [photo] 
I didn't include an image of the sleeve pattern for this one because the sleeve is just solid red.
This is a pro design pattern for City Folk because it includes a sleeve design, but you could use just the front/back pattern to make a design for Wild World or Population Growing. 
For City Folk I used palette 4/16. 
For Wild World I would recommend palette 6/16.
For Population Growing I would recommend palette 6/16.

love,
  -  k e l l y

1 comments:

  1. I adore this one! Such a great idea, making a big chunky necklace for AC.

    ReplyDelete

« »

-THE 3 OF US All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger