- KELLY | ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 2



I really love this dress from Marchesa's fall 2012 colleciton. It's so dramatic but not over the top, and I think it looks adorable as an Animal Crossing pattern. 
I'll definitely be recreating this one for New Leaf once the game comes out, so check back for it soon!

HIGH FASHION ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 2 - MARCHESA FALL 2012

                                                                                                                            [photo] 
This is a pro design pattern for City Folk because it includes a sleeve design, but you could use just the front/back pattern to make a design for Wild World or Population Growing. 
For City Folk I used palette 10/16. 
For Wild World I would recommend palette 6/16.
For Population Growing I would recommend palette 6/16.

love,
  -  k e l l y

2 comments:

  1. That's really lovely! What a great idea. I can't wait to see what you can do in New Leaf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have about 6 more patterns for City Folk/Wild World/Population Growing, but I really can't wait to see what I can make in New Leaf!

      Delete

« »

-THE 3 OF US All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger