- KELLY | ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN 1


I am completely obsessed with the Animal Crossing franchise. I think I've been playing Animal Crossing games every day for the last 6 or 7 years. I play every night before I go to bed and check on my town, make sure my favorite neighbors aren't moving, and check what's for sale at Nookingtons and Able Sisters. 
Over the years I've gotten bored with the clothing choices in the game, so I've decided to start creating my own custom Animal Crossing clothing designs inspired by real life fashion!

[These patterns are for City Folk, Wild World and Population growing - to hold us all over until New Leaf. After June 9th I'll start creating patterns for New Leaf <3]

HIGH FASHION ANIMAL CROSSING PATTERN #1 - BALMAIN FALL 2012

[balmain photo - stylepantry.com]           .


This is a pro design pattern for City Folk because it includes a sleeve design, but you could use just the front/back pattern to make a design for Wild World or even Population Growing. 
For City Folk I used palette 2/16. 
For Wild World I would recommend palette 11/16.
For Population Growing I would recommend palette 11/16.
I hope there are some geeky girls out there who will like this look as much as I do!
Let me know what you think!

love,
  -  k e l l y

1 comments:

  1. I love your patterns! You're like Gracie, bringing some haute couture to Animal Crossing. :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

-THE 3 OF US All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger